sexta-feira, outubro 20, 2006

Rasputina

Três mulheres tocando cello, um cara na bateria e um sei lá o quê que leva da euforia à raiva, do embevecimento ao total sentimento numb. E isso desde 96. Amanhã é dia de ir pra Ipatinga, mas hoje é dia de ouvir Rasputina.

"Let me tell you more, you'll see what I mean.
I took a sealion by the waist and I twisted it.
Then I kiss-ed it. It was mossy and chaste.
That is funny, isn't it?
Not to tell you would be such a waste.
Can't you see me?
I am your long lost best friend.
Please believe me.
All these things have happened.
I went for a ride on the carousel.
I was on a yellow horse, right behind the swan.
In the swan, a man and a woman they were doing it.
I didn't want to look. I wished I'd brought a book."




Direto na têmpora (há quase duas horas): Our Lies - Rasputina

Nenhum comentário: